It strictly controls the excavation quality, defines comprehensive evaluation indicators of grotto stability, effectively manage and utilize information data to make projects time-efficient and visualized.
- Effectiveness - Targeting at “inaccurate mechanical parameters and chaotic information management” in the design and construction of underground grottoes, it inverts rock parameters and effectively manages a ton of data and graphic information required and newly generated in the process of inversion analysis and monitoring forecasting.
- Visibility - Through the infrared scanning technology, it enables the inversion analysis of mechanical parameters in underground grottoes and goafs, the 3D imaging and visualization of excavation prediction and process, so as to realize a technology that can observe, understand, operate, control and guide the computation.
- Predictability - During the excavation, numerical methods are used to estimate the initial stress and mechanical properties of the rock mass. When combined with on-site monitoring technology, project stability analysis and database technology it can run a reasonable assessment and reality-based prediction on the project reliability, and provide feedback designs regarding the supporting parameters and schemes of the construction.
- Efficiency - It ensures the safety and stability of the construction space and the vital signs of construction workers. It can effectively integrate the massive data and information generated in the process of the inversion analysis, inspection and forecasting of the mechanical parameters of constructions and rocks, prevent information silos, efficiently manage and utilize precise data and information, and meet the time-sensitive requirements of projects.
- Profitability - It can shorten the data process time, construction period, minimize tolerances, and ensure construction safety, thus bringing significant economic and social benefits.